Oxygen OS 14 Brings Android 14 Enhancements to OnePlus 11R and OnePlus
In India, OnePlus has extended the Android 14-based Oxygen OS 14 upgrade to the OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 11R devices. Users in India can either download or manually check for the updated package. The update adds new features, enhances system security, and resolves issues with stuttering home screen wallpaper, screen flicker, responsiveness after reboot, and phone clone process pausing.
A few days after customers of the OnePlus 10 Pro reported receiving Android 14-based Oxygen OS 14, the firm looks to have expanded the newest Android offering by pushing it out to the OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 11R devices in India.
Several OnePlus 11R customers have uploaded screenshots on the OnePlus Community indicating that the OxygenOS 14 upgrade is now available for their device.
The upgrade is scheduled to be released soon in Europe and North America.
Meanwhile, according to Android Authority, the Android 14-based Oxygen OS 14 is also being sent out to the OnePlus 10T and OnePlus 11R. Users in India can either download the update package if they have received the notification or manually check it.
Oxygen OS 14 changelog on OnePlus 11R
According to a user-shared image, the Oxygen 14 update is 938.27MB in size and includes the firmware version CPH2487_22.214.171.124(EX01). In addition to adding new features, the update enhances system security and resolves an issue that might cause the Home screen wallpaper to stutter. The following is the changelog:
- Integrates the Android security patch from November 2023 to improve system security.
- Increases the stability and performance of the system.
- Extends battery life in certain situations.
- Corrects an issue that caused the home screen background to stutter after closing an app.
- Resolves a screen flickering issue that may occur while switching from the system clone to the main system.
- Resolves an issue where your phone may become unresponsive after a reboot when you input your password to unlock it.
- Resolves an issue in which the phone cloning process might abruptly cease.
This update resolves an issue that might cause the vehicle display to flicker when you unlock your phone that is linked to your car via Vehicle Connect.