Grab on the best Black Friday Crypto Deals this Thanksgiving season
Retailers are preparing for the season’s biggest sales event: Black Friday! This is an excellent opportunity for the cryptocurrency community to grab some great discounts and maybe enhance portfolios. The global cryptocurrency market cap has surpassed $1.49 trillion, its highest level since 2023.
To lure signups and trading activity, exchanges and platforms are spreading out the red carpet with special Black Friday crypto discounts. Whether it’s fee-free transactions, bonus bitcoins, or cheap gift cards that can be used to buy additional cryptocurrency, these bargains allow us to amass coins for less.
1. Ledger: If you want to buy a new Ledger device to store your bitcoin, Ether, Solana, or other cryptocurrencies, Ledger is giving you up to $50 in free BTC with the purchase of certain hardware wallets. The specifics of Ledger’s Black Friday promotion may be seen here. Storing your cryptocurrency in a hardware (cold) wallet is a more secure alternative since it is not always linked to the internet and is less likely to be hacked by hackers because the hacker would require access to your private keys and the hardware walled garden.
2. Trezor: Trezor, like Ledger, provides hardware wallets. Trezor is providing up to 40% off on various items, including the Trezor Model T, Trezor Model One, and bundles, as part of their Black Friday discounts. If you’re searching for a low-cost hardware wallet, the Trezor Model One is now available for $48.
3. Grid Plus: GridPlus’ Lattice1 hardware wallet offers active signature security for an infinite number of wallets. The Lattice1 parses transaction data to display the most critical information on its 5-inch screen, allowing customers to make safe decisions at a glance. GridPlus is giving a $100 discount on the Lattice on Black Friday. To receive this discount, enter BlockFriday100 (case sensitive) at checkout.
4. TradingView: TradingView has a Black Friday discount for technical analysts, with 70% off their Premium subscription. The TradingView Premium subscription includes an 8-chart layout, 25 indicators per chart, 400 price alerts, and other features. You can also purchase these promotional plans for up to three years of membership.
5. Crypto.com: This Black Friday, Crypto.com offers a handful of unique incentives for US users. Crypto.com Pay provides consumers with discounts at over 200 leading stores as well as 2x Pay Rewards till November 29th, 2023. Pay Rewards may earn you up to 20% back at leading stores such as Walmart, Apple, Amazon, Best Buy, and others. Since incentives vary by retailer, use the Crypto.com Pay area of your Crypto.com App to compare the special rates given by each retailer.
Additionally, until November 29th, you will receive an extra 10% off selected Expedia bookings made using the Crypto.com App. This is in addition to the existing Expedia savings. Tap on the ‘Expedia’ banner in the Crypto.com Pay area of your Crypto.com App to get the special promo code, then input the code at checkout to see whether your booking is eligible for the promotion. It should be noted that the discount is applied to the whole cost excluding taxes, fees, and other charges.