Check out the top 10 cool tech gadgets for kids in 2023
It’s time to take a break from the TV and get involved in the real world. But don’t worry, we still have plenty of ways to have fun with gadgets and science. Whether you’re a kid or an adult, and whether you’re into cute and cuddly things or competitive activities, we’ve got you covered for playtime. There are tons of options online, but finding the best one can be a bit tricky. To make it easier for you, curated a list of the top tech gift ideas that are perfect for your child’s education, safety, and fun. Take a look at the ideas below.
1. Noise Scout Kids Smartwatch: This smartwatch is equipped with several kid-friendly features, including school mode that limits distractions, safe zone alerts, and 3-minute real-time location monitoring. It permits two-way phone calls, alarms for routines and reminders, parent video calling, and more. Parents may use the Noise Buddy app to operate the smartwatch: Three days of battery life are provided by the 680mAh battery that powers the smartwatch.
2. Toniebox Audio Player Starter Set: Parents have been longing for a screen-free entertainment item like the Toniebox. With stories, music, and educational materials narrated by the figure at the top of the box, this small box can keep kids occupied for hours on end (without requiring them to look at a screen).
3. Hover-1 Electric Self-Balancing Scooter: A perfect choice for the kid who enjoys riding a bike or scooter this cutting-edge mode of transportation. The two 160W motors on this balance scooter have a maximum speed of seven miles per hour and a range of up to three miles. Its wheels are LED-lit as well. You don’t need to be an expert to ride this Hover-1 entry-level hoverboard.
4. Nintendo Switch Lite: One of the best tech toys for gaming, in 2020, the Nintendo Switch became the most widely used portable game system ever. The less feature-rich and less expensive Switch Lite is nevertheless a fantastic game device for children six years old and up. It still has 32GB of storage, 3–7 hours of playback, and is compatible with all Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode, even though it isn’t compatible with TV or tabletop modes.
5. Leapfrog Academy Tablet: Leapfrog’s learning tablets have proven popular with young children; but, in recent times, the tablets have become increasingly sophisticated. More than 20 educator-approved programs that promote arithmetic, reading, writing, coding, problem-solving, and creative thinking are installed into this touchscreen tablet.
6. Pixicade Mobile Game Maker: This interactive device truly allows kids who are interested in coding and gaming to make their own games. They can determine the objective of the game, make their own characters, and construct challenges for them to accomplish. Kids just need to hand-draw game designs using the colorful markers and paper that come with it. After that, kids may take a picture of it and use a smartphone or tablet to play an animated version of the game they made.
7. Vtech Kidibuzz 3: This kid-friendly Vtech smartphone toy functions just like a real smartphone. It includes features like a camera for taking pictures and applying amusing filters, kid-friendly websites, and more than forty interactive games that teach spelling, math, and science. It also allows you to share text messages with other KidiBuzz devices and iPhone or Android smartphones via Wi-Fi with contacts that have been approved by parents.
8. Tamagotchi Uni: Although we’ll always have a soft place for Tamagotchi, we’re particularly infatuated with the 25-year-old brand’s newest release, the Tamagotchi Uni. All of a child’s favorite activities are still available, such as playing with, tending to, and yes, even cleaning up the excrement from their virtual pet. However, with the addition of Wi-Fi, kids can now connect to the “Tamaverse” to visit new places and meet new people.
9. Spin Master Bitzee: Any child you give it to will fall in love just as much as we have. Your creature is shown on illuminated plastic flippers, resembling the light-message spinning toys you might have played with as a child, rather than a tiny egg with an integrated LCD screen. However, this one is even more awesome as you can pet, feed, and play with it by tapping the top of its flippers. For children who would like something they can engage with in person, this virtual pet comes in a charming tiny case that opens up like a present every time.
10. Amazon Echo Pop Kids: Amazon released the Echo Pop a new, more kid-friendly version of its compact, reasonably priced desktop speaker, earlier this year. With its “Explore with Alexa” function, the Echo Pop Kids can have enjoyable, science-based discussions with content from AZ Animals and the World Wildlife Fun.